In addition to being a Primary Care Provider in the Northwest region of Connecticut and an Associate Professor at the Uconn School of Medicine, I am a regular contributor for The Huffington Post.
My articles: (click on title)
- Unaffordable Medical Care Will Remain Unavailable
- It’s Not Working
- Electronic Medical Records: Their Time Has Not Yet Come
- The Problem With Medical Specialty Recommendations: Barrett’s Esophagus
- Affordable, High Quality Health Care: The Cure For Our Economy
- Demanding Value In Health Care
- Is High Blood Pressure Overtreated?
- Is The Media Covering Medicine Accurately?
- Why Some Medical Studies Can Be Harmful
- Obesity Is Contagious
- Gluttony Is The Moral Equivalent Of Smoking
- Too Many Doctors, But Too Few Primary Care Ones
- Real Health Care Reform: Limit Excessive Care And Remove Nonclinical Factors From Medical Decisions
- Cost Effective Medical Care
- The Wrong Debate
- Too Much Medicine: A Doctor’s Guide To Better And More Affordable Health Care
- Our Cost-Quality Disconnect in Medicine